Thursday, February 4, 2021

For Safer Internet Day Acrostic, We wrote verses with ''I'' letter




 OUR JOINT WORK/ SAFER INTERNET DAY ACROSTIC

       For Safer Internet Day,

       Each school would write sentences beginning with one of the first letter of the phrase; ''Safer Internet Day'', I mean with ''S'', ''A'', ''F'', ''E'', ''R'', ''I'', ''N'', ''T'', ''D'' or ''Y'' letter,and thus create an acrostic together. The first letter for our school was ''I''. My students wrote sentences beginning with ''I '' letter. They took videos while telling their verses. We held a whatsapp meeting and chose Burak's verse; '' INTERNET IS DANGEROUS WHEN YOU DON'T PROTECT YOURSELF''. We combined their videos in vivavideo. We uploaded the videos and the winner video on the Pages part

No comments:

Post a Comment